- Cinnatize Advanced Education Deck ›
- Dadi’ Oil Factsheet ›
- IBX System Application Instructions ›
- IBX Quick Reference Guide ›
- IBX BOOST Application For Gel Polish Without A Base Coat or Natural Nail Overlays
- IBX BOOST Alternative Application Application For Gel Polishes That Use A Base Coat
- IBX BOOST Natural Nail Re-Balance Application
- IBX BOOST Application For Gel Polishes That Use A Base Coat
How to Use IBX
How the IBX SYSTEM works
YOUR OWN LONGER, MORE BEAUTIFUL NATURAL NAILS!
A NAIL REVOLUTION THAT PERFECTS WHAT NATURE ALWAYS INTENDED
What Makes IBX Different and Unique?
IBX works IN the upper layers of the nail plate… Not On Top like traditional nail enhancement products.
IBX bonds to itself and not to the keratin in the nail plate… avoiding the brittleness that occurs with formaldehyde based products.
Upon curing, IBX forms an IPN (Interpenetrating Polymer Network) within the upper layers of the nail plate
The IPN is what gives the nail the toughness to encourage natural nail growth or to protect the nail under Gel Polish.
IBX is applied like polish on top of the nail plate.
IBX penetrates INTO the nail plate with: