IBX Repair is step one for natural nail growth:
- IBX REPAIR is applied specifically to targeted damaged areas including splits, peeling and free edge delamination.
- Acts like “double-sided sticky tape” to seal damaged areas together.
IBX is step two for natural nail growth:
- It completes the formation of the IPN within the nail plate.
- It toughens the nail plate by fusing together the upper layers, providing strength and protection.
- A full coat is always applied, whether for Gel Polish protection or to grow natural nails.
Prescribe the IBX System as follows:
- Damaged and very thin nails
- Delaminated and peeling free edges
- Severely ridged and brittle nails
- After enhancement removal
Every Two Weeks
- Nails that are on the road to recovery
- Difficulty with nail growth
- Heavily grooved nails
Every Three Weeks
- Maintenance mode to keep nails in good condition
- Enhance polish wear
- Beautiful nails with no polish
- First Application: Add $10-15 to base Gel Polish service price
- Ongoing Applications: Add $8-10 to base Gel Polish service price